.NET C# Developer
About this job
Job locationBucuresti, Romania / Remote / Hybrid
SeniorityMid / Senior
Posted on19 Jun 2023
Job typeFull time
We are Fullscreen Digital, and we provide software engineering services.
We have over 10 years of expertise in delivering end-to-end high-performing solutions, based on scalable, secure, and modern technologies, to top local and global clients in the energy, insurance, retail, financial, automotive, and human resources fields, for customers like: ENEL, Carrefour, Allianz, Orange, Banca Transilvania, Tiriac Auto, NEPI Rockcastle and others.
In 2022 we became part of the RBC Group, an IT Integrator and software development company with a team of over 400 specialists.
Our ambitious engineers, consultants and experts located in our offices in Bucharest, Romania and Tirana, Albania. We drive with a clear goal, clear roles & expectations, diversity, fit for purpose and a unique culture. We enrich experience at every stage and provide a quick and efficient answer to our customers, supporting them in carrying out their business and improving their practices.
Our company culture and ways of working make us able to constantly attract talent that wants to join the Fullscreen Digital collectivity that functions around productivity, innovation, collaboration, and constant enrichment in knowledge and new technologies. We take pride in enabling our team members to succeed, no matter the challenge.
What we are looking for:
The C# Developer will be part of a team of 5-7 engineers, PM, BA and QA involved in the design and development of a complex and innovative software platform, implemented using the .NET Core framework, real-time communication and pooling and interactive client-side web-UI built using Blazor.
The .NET C# Developer position is based on the following requirements:
- Proficiency in C# and the .Net Core framework, Entity Framework & Model View Controller (MVC)
- Deep understanding of web applications;
- Solid understanding of web services, RESTful APIs and ASP.NET WebApi;
- Knowledge of messaging middleware (Kafka);
- Experience in working with SignalR may represent an advantage;
- Experience in working with the Blazor framework may represent an advantage;
- Familiar with testing with Postman;
- Good understanding of Software Architecture;
- Good written, verbal communication and documentation skills.
It is also an advantage if the Developer will be able to:
- Involve in the development team and contribute to all project’s aspects, starting from the architecture, view and vision over the full product and platform and ending with development and code review;
- Be a strong interface with various roles from the company during the project development stages;
- Contribute to the internal team by generating ideas, brainstorming and finding solutions;
- Constant track and understand new technologies, and have a native motivation to bring that knowledge back to the team.
- Young and challenging team and work environment that promotes professional growth, access to the newest and latest technologies and opportunities;
- Beautifully decorated, fresh and cosy office space located in Tiriac Tower, the newest, most modern and eco-friendly office building in the very heart of Bucharest, Piata Victoriei;
- Regular team technology and activity friendly update events;
- Time for personal development, discovery and technology and trends research.