Senior Node.js Developer +/- Frontend (Full Stack)
About this job
Job locationTirana, Albania (on-site, remote or hybrid)
SeniorityMid / Senior
Posted on31 Mar 2022
Job typeFull Time
We are Fullscreen Digital, and we provide software engineering services.
We have over 10 years of expertise in delivering end-to-end high-performing solutions, based on scalable, secure, and modern technologies, to top local and global clients in the energy, insurance, retail, financial, automotive, and human resources fields, for customers like: ENEL, Carrefour, Allianz, Orange, Banca Transilvania, Tiriac Auto, NEPI Rockcastle and others.
We have an ambitious team of over 25 engineers, consultants and experts located in our offices in Bucharest, Romania and Tirana, Albania. We drive with a clear goal, clear roles & expectations, diversity, fit for purpose and a unique culture. We enrich experience at every stage and provide a quick and efficient answer to our customers, supporting them in carrying out their business and improving their practices.
Our company culture and ways of working make us able to constantly attract talent that wants to join the Fullscreen Digital collectivity that functions around productivity, innovation, collaboration, and constant enrichment in knowledge and new technologies. We take pride in enabling our team members to succeed, no matter the challenge.
What we are looking for:
- Preferably minimum 2 years experience in/and solid knowledge of node.js / Typescript application development in PM2 process management environments, with the Express framework;
- Knowledge of application design principles - designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services with Service-Oriented Architecture;
- Advantage – experience in working with micro-service architectures, in AWS, GCP, Azure Cloud, or self hosted environments including tools like Docker and Kubernetes;
- Young, cosy, challenging team and work environment that promotes professional growth and opportunities;
- Constant access to the newest and latest technologies;
- Team technology and activity friendly update events;
- Time for personal development, discovery and technology and trends research.