Software Project Manager
About this job
Job locationBucharest, Romania (on-site, remote or hybrid)
SeniorityMid / Senior
Posted on16 Sep 2022
Job typeFull Time
We are Fullscreen Digital, and we provide software engineering services.
We have over 10 years of expertise in delivering end-to-end high-performing solutions, based on scalable, secure, and modern technologies, to top local and global clients in the energy, insurance, retail, financial, automotive, and human resources fields, for customers like: ENEL, Carrefour, Allianz, Orange, Banca Transilvania, Tiriac Auto, NEPI Rockcastle and others.
In 2022 we became part of the RBC Group, an IT Integrator and software development company with a team of over 400 specialists.
Our ambitious engineers, consultants and experts located in our offices in Bucharest, Romania and Tirana, Albania. We drive with a clear goal, clear roles & expectations, diversity, fit for purpose and a unique culture. We enrich experience at every stage and provide a quick and efficient answer to our customers, supporting them in carrying out their business and improving their practices.
Our company culture and ways of working make us able to constantly attract talent that wants to join the Fullscreen Digital collectivity that functions around productivity, innovation, collaboration, and constant enrichment in knowledge and new technologies. We take pride in enabling our team members to succeed, no matter the challenge.
What we are looking for:
The Project Manager position is based on the following requirements:
- Authority: The project manager provides direction and leadership to the team, so he/she should be a true team leader and, in the same time, an efficient facilitator for all jobs in the team, as the supreme goal is to assure that the project is run following the technical requirements, timing and budget expectations.
- Requirements Definition and Refinement: The PM assumes the responsibility for ensuring the requirements are defined together with the product owners, prioritised and ready for the team and also constantly explains the product vision to the team. This is achieved iteratively, through just-in-time planning and progressive elaboration of requirements.
- Work Assignments: Assigning work and getting the status of the work completed falls also under the authority of the PM, although the rationale behind this is that the agile team is a organised group of highly skilled professionals, accountable for the work they commit to in a sprint. The PM and the team take ownership and accountability for meeting the project and team goals.
- Managing Expectations: The PM will provide the project status to stakeholders and sponsors.
- Support: The PM will serve the team so that they are better able to do their jobs by assisting them, facilitating creativity and fostering empowerment, capable of working under pressure, always keeping a professional communication channel to the customers. The goal is to help the team to self-organise and become a mature high-performing team.
- Removes Impediments: In case that the agile development team is unable to resolve issues within the team, for example external dependencies and challenges that are out of the team’s immediate control, the PM will help remove obstacles and support the team.
- Minimum 3 years required as a PM / Product Owner / Scrum Master for software Agile teams;
- PMP / PMP-AGP certification represents an advantage;
- Up to date with the principles of the modern development platforms and languages;
- Technical experience epresents an advantage;
- Experience in working with TDD (Test Driven Development).
It is also an advantage if the PM will be able to:
- Involve in our development team and contribute to all project’s aspects, starting from the architecture, view and vision over the full product and platform and ending with development and code review;
- Be a strong interface with various roles from the company during the project development stages;
- Contribute to the internal team by generating ideas, brainstorming and finding solutions;
- Constant track and understand new technologies, and have a native motivation to bring that knowledge back to the team.
- Young and challenging team and work environment that promotes professional growth, access to the newest and latest technologies and opportunities;
- Beautifully decorated, fresh and cosy office space located in Tiriac Tower, the newest, most modern and eco-friendly office building in the very heart of Bucharest, Piata Victoriei;
- Regular team technology and activity friendly update events;
- Time for personal development, discovery and technology and trends research.